Saturday, April 02, 2005

Dust, meet lungs.

Friday was one of the most beloved days in the cycling industry, well, any industry really; Inventory Day. Nothing quite matches the thrill of digging through dust covered parts bins, stirring up sinus infiltrating particles of mystery. As a full-blown bike geek, you'd think that spending hours counting bike parts would be a form of ecstasy. Well, you'd think that. Some times it's better not to think. If you ever need a blue anodized seat collar (one or two bolt style) for an early nineties BMX bike, let me know. I know where I can find some. Better yet, if you need an s-curved chromoly BMX seatpost in a 22.2mm diameter, I know where those are too. You can pimp that ride out. I know somebody who knows somebody.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go rinse my sinuses with saline again and try to kill off this mystery funk. I think I know where that came from too.

Tim

No comments: