Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Get ready race fans!

It's race day, it's race day! I love race day. I hate getting the snot whooped out of me, but I sure love the racing. In a few hours I will be hugging the boards and banging my way to the finish line at my beloved velodrome. Yippee!

Speaking of the velodrome. I have added a link to the San Diego Velodrome (www.sdvelodrome.com) for you to peruse. As I mentioned before, I am working on helping the Velodrome Association find some funding for repairs of the track surface and improvement for the overall facility. Look at the photo gallery and read about the programs they provide. I am sure you will see why I hope to help them out.

Race report will follow after the racing tonight, maybe even a few more pic's from of the racing too.

Tim

1 comment:

Jeff Kerkove said...

So...ya got any pictures or info on the new Haro Virtual-Link system?
(wink, wink, wink)