Thursday, April 28, 2005

Random bits and pieces...

I can't believe that I have a 3-day stage race coming up in just 3 weeks. I am finally beginning to feel some fitness coming on, but I doubt it'll be 3-day stage race quality. 3 weeks to get prepared for an arse-whoopin'. I am SO not ready for this. However, it is a great race and will be a lot of fun since we are bringing a strong team. It's always easier to suffer through something like that when you have teammates and a purpose. We have a legitimate GC contender, so it'll be my job to get him into good position on the last lap climb of the road race and keep him out of trouble in the crit. Losing a little weight so I can climb a little better. We'll see what happens in 3 weeks.

Interbike (the bike industry trade show) is at the end of September this year and we are already beginning to make preparations for the event. It's the biggest event of the year for the industry, so it's awfully important. We're working diligently to get sample bikes here and ready, as well as discussing things like booth set-up and special promotions, etc. It's actually pretty exciting to me. Like a total bike nerd, I love Interbike. It's a ton of work and very little sleep (too many late nights and beer) and I always come back absolutely wrecked... but I get to see cool crap and people I have idolized for years. It's fun for a doofus like me. Although this year I will likely be attending trade shows in Italy and Germany earlier in the same month. I'm gonna need a nap...

The new site went up and all of a sudden I'm getting a ton of email through the site and phone calls about new products. Cool. People are looking at the site I guess. Very good...

Tim

1 comment:

Pete LaVerghetta said...

Here's a random comment for a random post.

Masi Head Badge

And here are the rest of the pictures.